Feeling like a yummy treat? We LOVE macadamia nuts here at Nourishing Your World HQ and these macadamia, cashew & honey bliss balls are divine.
This recipe contains only 5 ingredients, is quick and easy to make, and is full of good fats thanks to the high nut content. Whizz some up and keep some handy in the fridge and store the others in the freezer.
Perfect with a cuppa or as an after-dinner treat, our macadamia, cashew and honey bliss balls will hit that sweet spot!
Macadamia, cashew & honey bliss balls recipe
Ingredients for macadamia, cashew & honey bliss balls
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (plus a little extra coconut for rolling)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
Directions to make macadamia, cashew & honey bliss balls
- Place oats in a food processor and whizz on medium for 5 seconds.
- Add 1 cup coconut, 1 cup cashew nuts and 1 cup of macadamia nuts. Whizz on high for 10-20 seconds. Scrape down sides and whizz on medium for another 5-10 seconds.
- Add 1/4 cup honey and blend on low-medium for 5-10 seconds until mixed through.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball. Roll each ball in the extra desiccated coconut. Repeat until all the mixture is used (makes approximately 20 bliss balls, depending on how big they are rolled).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Makes approx 20 balls (depending upon how big they are rolled).
If you like these bliss balls and are looking for another healthy snack, then we think you will love our Coconut Caramel Bliss Balls!