Zero Waste. Toxin Free. Ethical Choices.
Biome is dedicated to protecting the environment via an ethical and innovative retail business model.
Every product at Biome is:
- Free from all known or suspected toxins » see the exhaustive list of 30+ toxins you will not find at Biome
- Cruelty free
- Made without exploitation or harm to people or animals » see our stance on animal products
- Natural fibres are Certified Organic, or hemp or linen which is grown and processed without chemicals
- Verified for all claims such as 'organic', 'cruelty free', 'bamboo', 'biodegradable' » see Greenwashing claims you will not find at Biome
- Longer lasting than the alternative, thus saving resources and pollution
- Made by a reputable person or business with a story to tell
We empower our customers to make a difference to the wellbeing of themselves and the planet through education, and by providing an extensive range of thoroughly evaluated environmentally and socially responsible products.
From natural skincare and green cleaning, to safe, reusable water bottles and food pouches, Biome helps Australians live waste free, toxin free and ethical lives.